1. Do the Vöost Effervescent Tablets contain sugar?
The Vöost Effervescent range does not contain sugar as an ingredient. The sugar is derived from fruit powder used as a colouring.
2. Where can I purchase Vöost Effervescent tablets from?
Vöost Effervescent tablets are currently available in most up-level chemist shops such as Watsons and through selected Convenient stores chain like 7Eleven.
3. Do the Vöost Effervescent Tablets contain preservatives?
We are happy to say that there are NO preservatives in the Voost Effervescent Tablets.
4. Can I take Vöost Effervescent Tablets if I have a medical condition?
We recommend you consult your health care practitioner before taking any vitamins or mineral supplements.
5. How should I store my Vöost Effervescent tablets?
We recommend the effervescent tablets are stored below 25⁰C in a cool, dry place.
6. Can I take Vöost Effervescent after the use by date?
We recommend that our products are not consumed after the date printed on the packaging.
7. What temperature of water should I use to dissolve Vöost Effervescents?
The best temperature is room temperature. Cold water will slow down dissolution.
8. How much water should I use?
9. Does Vöost contain lactose or dairy products?
Vöost does not contain any lactose or dairy products.
10. Is Voost Suitable for Vegans?
Vöost Magnesium, B Complex & Vitamin C Effervescents are suitable for Vegans. This also includes our Vöost Isotonics. Vöost Multivitamin, Vitamin D and Calcium + D are the only two products in the range which are not suitable for Vegans.